En privat sajt med många skattetips och en guldgruva för dem som arbetar aktivt med skatter!

Denna webbplats administreras av Skattepunkten AB
Skattepunkten AB ger Dig professionell skatterådgivning

Kontakta Skattepunkten AB när Du behöver professionell hjälp av en skattekonsult.


HI  -  I have worked in an asian country ( also a citizen of one of an asian origin - recently moved to sweden) for about 12 years and I have a my pension fund saved till date which is apprx 250,000  SEK, which I would like to bring in as a down payment to purchase an apartment. I would require advise on few things..

1. Will it be OK to take money from my friends (living in sweden) who are from the same country and transfer the equivalent amount in home country? Is it legal to do?

2. Considering the current currency conversion rate, its so expensive to transfer the money from home country - which ends up with a loss of close to 15%.

3. Also lets say If I do the transfer even with the losses, will it attract any attention from tax agency?

Overall my intention is to bring the money to sweden, with least possible loss and not to attract any further tax - so that I can use it as an as down payment inorder to secure an apartment, since getting an rental apartment seems to be almost impossible.

So please suggest a less risky and cheapest option.. Thanks in Advance!

1 Kommentarer
  1. anon
    D Andersson
    okt 21, 2018


    Since you have moved to Sweden you are unlimited taxable in Sweden, it means that all your incomes are taxable in Sweden regardless from which country they come. It means that it is possible that you pension is taxable in Sweden. If you then transfer the money in the country to your friends and then they give you Swedish money is no problem.

    Kind regards


    Daniel Andersson är skattejurist hos Skattepunkten AB