En privat sajt med många skattetips och en guldgruva för dem som arbetar aktivt med skatter!

Denna webbplats administreras av Skattepunkten AB
Skattepunkten AB ger Dig professionell skatterådgivning

Kontakta Skattepunkten AB när Du behöver professionell hjälp av en skattekonsult.


We're planning move to Sweden. Both me and my wife owns a private apartment abroad. And here comes few questions we have: 
1. Do we have to pay any taxes as a house/apartment owner if we don't rent it out? (there is no property tax as we understand, but I found something like "Beräkning av bostadsförmån", will it affect us? or maybe i understood it wrong)
2. Do we have to report to tax agency that we own private apartment abroad? or only when we rent/sell it? 
3. If one of us will decide to gift 50% of a house between us, will we need to declare and pay any taxes around it?

I would appreciate the help.

Sincerely, Mat

1 Kommentarer
  1. anon
    D Andersson
    apr 14, 2024

    Hi Mat,

    1 No, there is no tax if you own it yourself. Bostadsförmån is only relevant if you have company that owns the apartment.

    2 No, only when you rent or sell the apartment.

    3 No.

    Kind regards


    Daniel Andersson är skattejurist hos Skattepunkten AB