En privat sajt med många skattetips och en guldgruva för dem som arbetar aktivt med skatter!

Denna webbplats administreras av Skattepunkten AB
Skattepunkten AB ger Dig professionell skatterådgivning

Kontakta Skattepunkten AB när Du behöver professionell hjälp av en skattekonsult.



I have a few questions about a foreign company that has a F-tax registration.

1. When a foreign company carries out business activities in Sweden, does it have to have a Swedish bank account and use it for all the operations? 

2. Can the company profit (after 22% Swedish income tax being paid) be used in company's home country? For example: paying salaries to employees who hadn't anything to do with business operations in Sweden, buying machinery or inventory etc.

3. How the dividends are paid out? In Sweden or not?

4. Does the Swedish law allow for the company CEO to not take out ant salary for performed work in Sweden? 

Any answers are welcome. Thank you


1 Kommentarer
  1. anon
    D Andersson
    apr 15, 2017


    1. It is not necessary for the company to have a Swedish bank account.
    2. Yes, it is possible to use the money from Sweden abroad.
    3. The dividend should be paid out in the country were the company is based.
    4. It is not necessary for the CEO to take out a salary for work done in Sweden.

    Kind regards


    Daniel Andersson är skattejurist hos Skattepunkten AB