En privat sajt med många skattetips och en guldgruva för dem som arbetar aktivt med skatter!

Denna webbplats administreras av Skattepunkten AB
Skattepunkten AB ger Dig professionell skatterådgivning

Kontakta Skattepunkten AB när Du behöver professionell hjälp av en skattekonsult.



I have been in Sweden for 7 years with Indian citizen passport. 

Q1) If i plan to move out of Sweden and i dont have close ties with sweden ( Like no family here, No apartment in sweden), Then still i am liable to tax to sweden for 4 or 10 years from my move out of sweden ? 


Q2) Any stocks / investment which i have buyed during my stay in Sweden and i sell this investment after i move out of sweden, whether i am still tax liable to sweden ? 


Thanks in advance for your answers. 



1 Kommentarer
  1. anon
    D Andersson
    apr 11, 2022


    Q1 Sweden may tax incomes that has its source in Sweden, for example Swedish dividend. There is no time limit for this.

    Q2 If you sell shares with a capital gain, Sweden may tax them up to 10 year after the move. It is important to note that if there is a tax agreement, this may change.

    Kind regards


    Daniel Andersson är skattejurist hos Skattepunkten AB