En privat sajt med många skattetips och en guldgruva för dem som arbetar aktivt med skatter!

Denna webbplats administreras av Skattepunkten AB
Skattepunkten AB ger Dig professionell skatterådgivning

Kontakta Skattepunkten AB när Du behöver professionell hjälp av en skattekonsult.


I applied for a personnummer as a self-employed person (freelancer) and just received a letter that my application was denied, on the grounds of "not enough proof of my self-employed status". I supplied bank statements to show my income from the freelancer activity, links to my UPWORK profile (freelancer website - you can also see there that I have active contracts with clients), as well as a freelancer contract signed by both me and my client. Apparently Skatteverket wants to see something like an F-Skatt, but I have not registered for that since I was told I should get my personnummer FIRST before applying for it. However, if I am not able to get a personnumer without an F-Skatt, how can i get one OR the other? Seems rather twisted.

The thing is, I actually need to pay taxes in Sweden since I am self-employed here and living here. But how is this supposed to work without an F-Skatt number or without a personnummer, which they refuse to give me?

Any advice is appreciated.



1 Kommentarer
  1. anon
    D Andersson
    okt 20, 2021

    Hi Corinna,

    You should hand in an application for F-tax and in the application you can apply for a coordination number. It works the same way as a personnummer. When you get a personnummer, everything will be transferred to the personnummer.



    Daniel Andersson är skattejurist hos Skattepunkten AB