En privat sajt med många skattetips och en guldgruva för dem som arbetar aktivt med skatter!

Denna webbplats administreras av Skattepunkten AB
Skattepunkten AB ger Dig professionell skatterådgivning

Kontakta Skattepunkten AB när Du behöver professionell hjälp av en skattekonsult.



        My swedish is poor so i am writing email in english hope i will get answer in english. I am thinking to buy a apartment to repair it and sale it . i want to make it as a part time business .So i dont know i should buy it on my name or should open a company . If i open a company when i sale apartment then how many taxes i have to pay in a year and how much it will be. As i know if i buy on my name then when i will sale it  then profit will account as a capital income. then if my capital income increase 500000 a year then i have to pay a much more tax.
   This is my first post here hope i will get answer in detail
           Thank you so much